About Classic Logic
I’m Arjun, and I’m a CS grad student at the University of New Mexico, USA.
Originally from India, I’m an alumni of Amrita Viswa Vidyapeetham, Amritapuri.
I’m curious about how everything works (not just computers and code), and I constantly learn new and exciting things. This blog is an attempt to keep track of at least some of them.
I’d like to use my skills to make the world a better place.
Current interests include:
- Functional programming
- Computer networks
- Linux kernel hacking
- Machine learning
- Internet of things
- Android app development
About The Theme
Minimal Mistakes is responsive Jekyll theme with large featured images and solid typography. As the name implies the styling is fairly minimal to make it easier for you to build on top of.
Minimal Mistakes is all about:
- Responsive templates. Looking good on mobile, tablet, and desktop.
- Gracefully degrading in older browsers. Compatible with Internet Explorer 8+ and all modern browsers.
- Minimal embellishments – content first.
- Optional large feature images for posts and pages.
- Simple and clear permalink structure.
- Custom 404 page to get you started.
- Support for Disqus Comments